RETAIL AND BRAND
WHO WE ARE
“Adding real value to both procurement & marketing departments”
Howard Diamond Consulting was formed in 2013 by Howard Diamond after he discovered there was a genuine gap in the market for a procurement consultancy that specialised in saving retailers and brands serious money on their marketing spend.
We have grown steadily over the last few years through delivering exceptional customer service and adding real value to both procurement and marketing departments.
With ever more companies using print management, who manages the process to make sure the client is getting value for money?
Many marketing departments manage to baffle procurement as no two projects are the same. With this, there is no real way to benchmark ability.
At Howard Diamond Consulting, we fully understand the whole ‘below the line’ process of buying the correct items from the correct supplier.
WHAT WE DO
We capture value for our clients by offering objective and impartial advice, giving reassurance and support during the production process, and implementing proven solutions. We act as intermediaries between the client and their suppliers by reviewing the feasibility of projects and the production process.
“We act as intermediaries between the client and their suppliers”
We serve clients from both brands and retailers located all over the globe. The nature of our work can range from one-off projects to large-scale global production.
We value long term partnerships and many of our clients have worked with us for numerous years.
ENJOY WHAT WE DO
NO SMOKE AND MIRRORS
CONTINUALLY LOOKING FOR BETTER, FASTER, LOWER COST SOLUTIONS
WE DON’T WAIT TO BE ASKED
BECAUSE WE SPECIALISE IN RETAIL & BRAND PROCUREMENT WE KNOW WHAT WORKS
With 1400 stores in 74 different countries, it was vital for Monsoon/Ac- cessorize to be more cost-effective on their in-store printed point of sale and distribution to every store.
WHAT WE DID
- Reviewed substrates, printing processes and finish sizes.
- Tendered the existing requirements and invited quotes from potential suppliers with the correct facilities to produce all works in-house, thus saving on any outsourcing.
- Created bespoke store packs to save on waste.
- 48% reduction in campaign costs.
- More than 200 hours labour saved in stores checking their POS packs.
- 35% fewer print quantities.
We were approached by Sports Direct to look at reducing the costs of their instore lightbox fabric banners and installation.
WHAT WE DID
- Reviewed the entire printing process
- Evaluated the cost and efficiency of current suppliers
- Created a seamless installation process
- We provided Sports Direct with an end to end solution; changing the printing process from dye sublimation entry printing to inkjet saved 27% on current spending.
- Moving installation to a specialist company not only improved speed to market but substantially reduced the install costs.
HIGH STREET RETAILER
With circa 600 stores across three brands, we were asked to review their overall printing and marketing spend. With an incumbent print management company, the retailer did not feel they were getting value for money.
WHAT WE DID
- Reviewed the printing process being used
- Reviewed current suppliers
- Reviewed installation process
- We discovered that on a £3 million spend, the print management company were charging a 10% management fee and awarding the work to only one printer per brand. Our recommendations were to dispense with the print management company saving some £300,000 and to place the work directly with the existing printers
- Cutting out the unnecessary middleman equated to a 25% reduction in overall print and distribution costs
- Reducing selected finished sizes ensured some elements were more economical to produce
“Highly recommended by business associates, we are exceptionally pleased to have finally found a reliable supplier for all our promotional and marketing needs. From the initial conception of the design right through to the delivery of the finished product, the service is polished yet incredibly reactive. Howard offers quality print solutions geared towards our specific needs and budget ensuring we always get the most from our marketplace.”
“I have worked with Howard for many years and can only applaud his devotion to providing bespoke solutions to best suit our needs – often at the last minute due to tight budget constraints. Howard’s can-do attitude is refreshing, and the proactive nature of the service has ensured we not only deliver on time but under budget.”
“Howard Diamond Consulting provides an excellent professional print procurement service. They do not hesitate to share their ideas and knowledge throughout the whole process – whether that be in the initial discussions or at regular review meetings. With such hands-on assistance, we now dare to explore more innovative ideas.”
“Our partnership with Howard is one founded on trust; we know that the quality and attention to detail are always going to be second to none. Howard and his team are responsive and strive to make every promotional and marketing campaign a great success. They continue to go that extra mile time and time again.”
CLIENT LOG IN
Welcome to Howard Diamond Consulting client login. Please enter your username and password to log in.